Monday 1 December 2008

ATI + 32

Has it been 32 days since my Achilles Tendon rupture? Seems like only yesterday. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?

Actually, the time is passing relatively well. I went back to work last week, which helped a little - although of course, I've been stuffed in a downstairs office and it's far from ideal.

I haven't done all the craft stuff I intended to do, but I have busied myself by doing a lot of research, reading and writing a few articles.

I've also kept myself busy working on this website and the Woodlife Network. You can probably see a couple of new tabs at the top of this page.

The good news is that the trip to the hospital today was quite fruitful. They repositioned the foot and put another plaster on. Before they did this I could actually move the foot up and down a little bit. Even though I still can't bear weight on the foot I'm able to steady myself on two feet a little easier as the foot is at a less obtuse angle.

In two weeks time I have to report back to the hospital complete with the other shoe. This is a good sign. Two shoes are definitely good and provides a little light at the end of the tunnel. 

Thanks for the visit.

Pablo.

No comments: