Sunday 25 October 2009

If Anyone Can, Canon Can

I've being playing with my new Canon EOS 500D camera all weekend, pretending I know what I'm doing.

Canoneos500D

I've had a SLR camera before in the old days of film, but I haven't had a DSLR before.

E

Everyone takes pictures of rusty containers for some reason...do I win a prize? No. I thought not.

IMG_0109

...and of course the obligatory sunset and birds picture (Rooks).

IMG_0052

This is a tree. I should put some clever F stop and shutter speed info I suppose.

IMG_0061

People also take close ups of berries don't they?

IMG_0155

...and the old blurred background thingy.

A Watch my ears, watch my ears...

B

Keep watching...

C

Just building up enough speed...

D

There we go!!   The servo mode is quite good.

IMG_0053

Okay, we're bored with trees now. It because they don't move isn't it?

IMG_0147

Ah yes... Note the way the picture leads you away from the foreground to the background. Still no prize?

IMG_0156

Would you please stand still. This is a new bit of kit!! Give us a chance.

F

Oh well. Back to things that don't move.

Thanks for the visit.

Pablo.

No comments: