Thursday 17 March 2011

Web Stuff

I’ve been doing quite a lot of work on both the websites this week trying to tweak the Woodlife Network and the Woodlife  site.

I’ve now completely finished the Woodlife Network version 3 and despite a couple of little nags it’s working well.

On this site I’ve added a Pick and Mix page for people to design their own courses. You can see what I mean here. (Genuine enquiries only please!!)

I’ve also added an enquiry form on the Contacts page and a quick survey in the Woodlife Trails menu. Feel free to contribute to the survey. I’m interested to know what people want from courses.

The other tweaks are new layouts for the course list and course dates pages. I’ve also re-introduced my scenic sounds page, which used to be part of the Woodlife Studios. I discontinued this a couple of years ago. I thought it might be fun and I’m now calling it a Chill Zone.

I’ve revamped the gallery under Pablo’s Area on the top menu.

If you have any ideas for the development of the site and any comments, I’d be glad to hear of them.

Thanks for the visit.

No comments: