Sunday 2 October 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

I expect it was something to do with the weather – but even so, it was just such a great weekend.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the Essex Outbacks meet in Kelvedon. On Saturday, I took Billy and we spent about four hours just meandering around the fields and woodland edges of our local area. We took plenty of water, had plenty of stops and just chilled out when we felt like it in the shade of our favourite trees, in awe of the warmth and blue sky.

Buzzardc

The buzzards came out to take advantage of the incredible thermals that must have been made by the superb weather. For the record, it was 29 degrees on 1st of October! Extraordinary!

GOb

Sunday saw more of the same warm weather. Again, I wandered around the fields and set up my new archery target (review soon).

GOc

I was certainly out of practice, but still had great fun pinging away at the target.

GOe

Everything seemed well with the world, despite the fact that I was on my own for the weekend…

IMG_3435

… well, not completely on my own!

A busy two-weeks ahead as Woodlife Trails undertake two courses. More about that next time!

 

Thanks for the visit.

No comments: